- Payment must be made the night of the auction by cash,
check, Visa or MasterCard.
- It is the buyer's responsibility to contact the donor to
schedule the performance of the service. Where the service
is to be performed at a special event, for example a party
or a tour, as much advance notice as possible is
- All times for the performance of the service shall be
mutually acceptable to both the buyer and donor. In the case of
any conflict, the donorís schedule shall prevail.
- Unless noted, services may be transferred with the
- All descriptions in this catalogue are based upon
the donorsí description and were made as accurately as
possible. In the event of error, the donor may modify the
description of the service at the time of the auction.
- The time in which the service must be performed is as
noted, or if no time is noted, within one year of the
auction date. There will be no refunds if the buyer
fails or declines to use the service for any reason.