Purchase tickets for the Finals through the Carnegie Hall main box office, or
on their web site. $25 unreserved seating.
Your participation in the Oratorio Society solo competition is subject to the following regulations.
- Applicant’s birth date must fall on or after January 1,
- Past 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place winners are not eligible.
- Applicants who have made an oratorio debut in New York City in Carnegie
Hall or another major hall in NYC are not eligible.
- Application deadline is February 1, 2017.
- Non refundable fee is $30.
- Late entries accepted until February 15, 2017 – for a fee of
- An official accompanist will be provided at the Semi Finals and the Finals
at no charge to you. You may provide your own pianist if desired, at your
- Two audio recording files.
- One page professional resume.
- Digital head shot photo.
- Non-refundable application fee.
- Photocopy of proof of age – driver’s license or passport.
Jakub Józef Orliński
2016 First Place Winner