THE LYNDON WOODSIDE ORATORIO-SOLO COMPETITION
rules and Application
Semi-Finals: April 7, 2018, in NYC
Finals Concert: April 14, 2018, 1:30 pm, Weill Recital Hall in Carnegie Hall
Congratulations to the Semi Finalists of our 2018 Solo Competition
Boris Van Druff
- Applicant’s birth date must fall on or after January 1, 1978.
- Application deadline is February 1, 2018.
- Nonrefundable application fee is $30.
- Late entries are accepted until February 15, 2018—for a fee of $50.
- An accompanist will be provided at the semifinals and finals at no charge to you. You may provide your own pianist if desired, at your own expense.
- Past 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place winners of the Lyndon Woodside Oratorio-Solo Competition are not eligible.
Submit the following with your application
- Two audio-recording files—see application for repertoire details.
- One-page professional resume.
- Digital headshot photograph.
- Nonrefundable application fee.
- Photocopy of proof of age—driver’s license or passport.
The competition will be held in March and April, Semi-finals will be held on April 7, 2018 in NYC, and the competition concert on April 14, 2018 in Weill Recital Hall (881 7th Avenue at Carnegie Hall).
Thank you for your interest in the Lyndon Woodside Oratorio-Solo Competition.
The application deadline for the 2018 competition has passed.
Thank you to everyone who has applied to our annual solo competition.
Singers who are asked to advance to the Semi Finals in NYC on
April 7th, will be notified by March 14th - the names will be posted here.